follow me on the twits!!
if you feel personally attacked by nicki minaj’s comments on yr skinniness please go turn on the tv and see all the girls with yr body type modelling clothing & hosting tv shows & acting in major films to make yourself feel better……..
You know what music is? God’s little reminder that there’s something else besides us in this universe; harmonic connection between all living beings, every where, even the stars.
- That nudity is inherently sexual
- That people should be judged for their personal decisions
- That yelling solves problems
- That they are too young to be talking about the things they’re already starting to ask questions about
- That age correlates to importance
- That interacting with someone of the opposite sex is inherently romantic
- That the default for someone is straight and cisgender
Sylvie Vartan & Francoise Hardy, 1960s
1956- Gordon Parks documented the everyday lives of an extended black family living in rural Alabama under Jim Crow segregation for Life magazine’s photo-essay “The Restraints: Open and Hidden.” (via)
Jean Paul Belmondo et Catherine Deneuve dans La Sirène du Mississipi
dir. François Truffaut, 1969
Twiggy and Justin de Villeneuve. Photograph by Adrian Flowers.
Patti Smith taking a nap with her first electric guitar a Fender Duo Sonic photo By Lynn Goldsmith 1976.
I’ve made burrito bowls for tea with sour cream and cheese and homemade guacamole on the side and I’m watching seinfeld while drinkin some pbr I could honestly cry
Not to offend those in the house tonight but that arctic monkey boy isn’t hot he looks like a banana peel with a wig
"Loneliness has followed me my whole life, everywhere. In bars, in cars, sidewalks, stores, everywhere. There’s no escape."
Taxi Driver (1976) dir. Martin Scorsese
3 Women (1977)
not a day goes by where I see dawn and we don’t laugh at/make fun of daddy doms