Hey I haven’t been very active on here but I just wanted to say I’ve been really busy, and I’m sorry if I haven’t responded to some of your messages. The past month has been hectic so please don’t take it to heart; hope everyone is doing well! :****
From Intrusive Thoughts
Rengoku eroica (Heroic Purgatory), 1970, Yoshishige Yoshida
if you feel personally attacked by nicki minaj’s comments on yr skinniness please go turn on the tv and see all the girls with yr body type modelling clothing & hosting tv shows & acting in major films to make yourself feel better……..
You know what music is? God’s little reminder that there’s something else besides us in this universe; harmonic connection between all living beings, every where, even the stars.
- That nudity is inherently sexual
- That people should be judged for their personal decisions
- That yelling solves problems
- That they are too young to be talking about the things they’re already starting to ask questions about
- That age correlates to importance
- That interacting with someone of the opposite sex is inherently romantic
- That the default for someone is straight and cisgender
Sylvie Vartan & Francoise Hardy, 1960s
1956- Gordon Parks documented the everyday lives of an extended black family living in rural Alabama under Jim Crow segregation for Life magazine’s photo-essay “The Restraints: Open and Hidden.” (via)
Jean Paul Belmondo et Catherine Deneuve dans La Sirène du Mississipi
dir. François Truffaut, 1969